Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how many are playing WoW currently?

Options
  • 24-11-2004 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I'm on US east PvP-Arthus-as Bhalash

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

how did you manage to play in the US?
    Can you pay using a european creditcard?
    Weren't they gonna have restrictions against these things?

If it is possible to play on American servers, I am getting the game like right now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mistmyr

Im still waiting on my copy :(

The boards are reporting that EU credit cards are not being accepted but u can fool the billing system by giving an Australian zip code and phone number, not sure about it but when i get my copy this fri ill try that.

If no joy with that then ill just have to wait till next week when the pre=pay cards are out, place i have it ordered said they will email me the code to activate before postin it 2 me so i can use it straight away (nice people)

If anyone else has any info on other ways to pay or bypass the system please post as ill need them this week end when i try and play :)

Misty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Where did you order it from (sounds like a nice place, might just do the same).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Played in US Beta, server 23 + 32

Great game, espically coming from DAOC.

Waiting now on Pre order copy to come out so I can play on Euro Beta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

A good friend of mine is paying for an account with her credit card. The only real downside to the game so far is the sheer amount of idiots-I've already met more in a day playing than in a month playing AO or AC (clicky, for an example-people wanting "foreign" IPs banned from the US servers as apparently we're the reason for the queues :rolleyes: ). However, I've most chat muted and I'm happily set up on a PvP server.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mistmyr

Muffen check this thread for where 2 buy...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=204557

as i said at moment only importmadness has it instock and right now no one has the cards..

Misty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Friend of mine made an account using an Australian address, so it definitely works!

Advertisement