Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing WoW and Preorder

• 24-11-2004 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Anyone in Dublin know who is supplying the pre-order for WoW? This is the one that 'gets you into final stages of beta'. EB hadnt a clue when I phoned them.

Also the release is for "q1 2005" which could be anytime, but rumor has it early feb or late jan, so no way I am waiting THAT long for a game that is basically finished already.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

I was told by a european friend I met in closed beta, that if you sign up with an australian address and a european credit card, you can bypass the whole forced servers thing, he also mentioned that people from the UK seem to be able to sign up normally, don't know if Ireland is included in that.

I dont know about the whole pre-order thing, but I was told you can order from gamestop.com no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mistmyr

Not sure who will actually stock the game but there are a few online stores that you can buy from...

amazon
    Play
    just a couple there many more :)

Also the euro release date is feb 5th i got this from a retailer who got it from the euro distrubitors (it could be real as jan/feb is the date floating around anyway on the boards)

Misty

Advertisement