Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project IGI - help

Options
  • 24-11-2004 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I know this is an old game but I need some help.
    Basicly I was mucking around with the weapon.qvm files in the weapons folder and now the game won't start up.
    And seeing as how I no longer have the cd-rom to just re-install the game i'm pretty much scr£%*d.

Could some please email the weapons folder for this game ?

It will most likely be located at :
    c:\program files\eidos interactive\project IGI\pc\weapons

I can supply who ever sends me the folder, with some mp3's by u2, snow patrol, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand and more if ya like.

thanks alot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

The Duff wrote:
    I know this is an old game but I need some help.
    Basicly I was mucking around with the weapon.qvm files in the weapons folder and now the game won't start up.
    And seeing as how I no longer have the cd-rom to just re-install the game i'm pretty much scr£%*d.

Could some please email the weapons folder for this game ?

It will most likely be located at :
    c:\program files\eidos interactive\project IGI\pc\weapons

I can supply who ever sends me the folder, with some mp3's by u2, snow patrol, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand and more if ya like.

thanks alot

Can send it on.....you have gmail??? dont need any mp3's.....PM me you details and will send it over later!!

Advertisement