Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wilt (formally known as kerbdog)

Options
  • 03-11-2000 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

does anyone know any info about kerbdog now known as wilt??

their a band from killkenny
    and were in the charts a few years ago.
    if you look at the credits on the albums of highly accalimed bands eg. U2/blink they are there... if you have any info you know what to do.

Kastro + shayo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

i don't know what info your looking for but wilt have an album out now called "bastinado"
    and in my opinion its a brilliant album. by the only 2 of the members of kerbdog are in wilt. their website is :www.wilt.ie or www.mushroomuk.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

Wilt are a really good band, their album 'Bastinado' is well worth a listen!

Bucon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 redder88

If you're interested in seeing them live, they're always doing college gigs. At the moment I think they're touring Britain.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

<---- wh00t biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Is this the wilt that were at Witnness? (/me assumes so)
    If so, then they were fukin awesome.
    Really really good rock stuff.
    I recall a shoe going flying at the stage during their gig (not to mind about 50 crowd surfers who duly got the cr4p kicked outta them before being lobbed out smile.gif).
    A band a friend of mine is in are intrested in playing some of their stuff too :/
    Anyway, 2 thumbs up from me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

their singles always seem to cost 4 quid instead of 5 yippie for wilt
    -searching for a mosher gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Wilt were pretty damn good at Witnness allright.

Were u there Paladin?

Ill never forget when Beck were on and everbody threw stuff into the air!

I Don't Have Time, for this MICKEY MOUSE BULL****!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Ya I was at witnness. The times when people eventually made it to the 3rd story of the suman pyramids wa pretty kewl as well smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭spod

aarrgh

pffh

Oi remember back in the old days in cleeres when the first kerbdog albulm was just out long before that sally boll*x.

aaargh

spod (feeling old)

Advertisement