Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm a Celebrity ...........

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

TmB wrote:
    Haven't really been following it, but was watching it a few days ago. Pauls challenge with the hellholes had me laughing out loud... it was very funny stuff.

Ha ha - yeah - that was one of the funniest ones Ive seen! The trial last night was funny too - all four of them had to climb their way to the top of a mud slide!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

What exactly does Fran do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Owns a nightclub!dated some chick from Atomic Kitten!

Is that thing not over yet!

I think i heard they were announcing the winner in last nights one!did anyone win it yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Joe will win, no doubt

Trigger! wrote:
    Owns a nightclub!dated some chick from Atomic Kitten!

Is that thing not over yet!

I think i heard they were announcing the winner in last nights one!did anyone win it yet?

Final is on tonight at 9:00 - its between Fran, Joe and Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Ro_79

Yes, so Joe won after all...

I am glad Paul and Joe were the last two left in the jungle.

I totally agree, Paul's bushtucker trial tonight was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I was litterally PML! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ro_79 wrote:
    Yes, so Joe won after all...

I am glad Paul and Joe were the last two left in the jungle.

I totally agree, Paul's bushtucker trial tonight was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I was litterally PML! :D
    Paul's bushtucker trial on Saturday - "Hell-holes" - was much funnier in my opinion!

Knew Joe would win from the start.. so no real suprise tonight!

Can't believe Fran Cosgrove lasted so long.. who kept voting for that knob? :)

basquille wrote:
    Paul's bushtucker trial on Saturday - "Hell-holes" - was much funnier in my opinion!

Knew Joe would win from the start.. so no real suprise tonight!

Can't believe Fran Cosgrove lasted so long.. who kept voting for that knob? :)

No way - last nights was the funniest bush tucker ever, Paul was hilarious!

Was really hoping Paul would win and not Joe - Paul deserved it much more than Joe did - Joe just sat back and kept his mouth shut for the whole series - but he was funny at some points alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

is it true ITV lost £70 million with this series?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I read that in the paper yesterday, but an ITV spokes person said their getting huge audiences of 8 million plus per night and that it one of their highly successful programmes.

Well paying b-list celebs €170,000 for appearing is the start of their troubles but I can't imagine they would lose £70 million with the amount of adverts they do, I can't even imagine the whole series costing £70 millio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

70 Million seems a bit high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Gonzorex

I'd love to fly out 8 or 10 of these desperate losers (the likes of Gerri Halliwell, Chris Evans, Fergie, Red Hurley, whoever) and leave them there playing up to the camera for 8 weeks eating croc-sh*te or monkey-hole or whatever and reveal at the end that there were no cameras and no tickets home . . .

Advertisement