Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WIN Wrestling

• 24-11-2004 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

This may already have been covered. If so could you post the link to the thread.

Whatever happened to WIN wrestling I saw one show in the NBA Tallaght thought it was pretty good. Have they closed up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Didn't they go bankrupt about 2 years ago?
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

Cheers for that

I remember been at a show of theirs last year sandman Vs Perry Saturn main event enjoyable enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Sandman is crap though! He also got very p1ssed and very stoned before showing up to a fan convention and generally going nuts.

But then, professionalism wasn't his greatest claim. Although without him, Steve Austin wouldn't have gotten over at all seeing as his biggest gimmick in 97 was beer drinking, stolen right out of the book of Sandman
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

WIN wrestling was sh*te anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

WIN lost their moneymen, they spent alot of money on advertising and didnt draw THAT big a crowd, its not that it was a bad crowd just compared to all the money on advertising there is no way it could even nearly have drawn enough to break even.

Far as i know they are still hoping to run more shows, its unlikely but never say never as they say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

I heard that the guy who ran it hasn't even got a clue about wrestling, but he did it to fulfill his son's dream of becoming a wrestler - good luck!

Advertisement