Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Online Retailers

Options
  • 24-11-2004 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi, I was wondering if any of you could direct me to a good retailer that sells and ships to Ireland Multi Region Home Theater Kits, I saw one a while back that offered the Home Theater Systems as R2 or for an extra 20 it can be modifed to be Multi Region. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Amazon.co.uk and hifistore.co.uk are two that I have used with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,227 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

TV & Video Direct deliver to Ireland

You should have a look at DVD Chips for multi region tools to make a R2 machine multiregion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 MickahB

I saw the site for DVD Chips, they do the remotes that unlock the players are they reliable?. I am thinking of getting a JVC THS9 system, its got some good reviews and seems to have all the bells and whistles that is required, the ESB shops are selling them for 599.00. But the online retailers are cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,227 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I have been using DVD Chips for about 2 years and I have introduced them to mates and my brothers in Dublin. They are reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 MickahB

Cheers mate, I think I will go that route, get the JVC THS9 interest free for the year from ESB and get a remote from DVD Chips, which is 38 Euro to Ireland. Just thought about the interest on the credit card when I buy online ad pay it off over say 3 to 4 months, the interest will more than make up the difference. Thanks for the heads up guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement