Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handel's "Messiah" on Mon 20th Dec in Dublin

Options
  • 24-11-2004 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Handel's "Messiah"
    Dublin Bach Singers / Orchestra of Saint Cecilia / Soloists / Conductor Blanaid Murphy

Supporting "Friends of the Rotunda"

8pm, Monday 20th December
    St Mary's Pro-Cathedral, Marlborough St, Dublin 1 (just off O'Connell St)
    http://www.procathedral.ie/information.htm

Tickets 20 Euro (15 Euro concessions) available from 639 6024 (Credit Cards), 872 2377, 874 5411 or at door.

(The Friends of the Rotunda was established in 1971 to provide financial assistance to the Hospital to improve the comfort and efficiency of the services and to support research. In the coming years the Rotunda Hospital will need to raise significant amounts of money to enhance patient amenities and to support ongoing research projects: cot death, hypertension during pregnancy, post-partum incontinence and the causes of miscarriage. http://www.rotunda.ie/friends/ )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

:D I love Messiah season!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

WexCan wrote:

:D ditto. heading up the helix two weekends from now to take in a Messiah myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

WexCan wrote:

:D ditto. heading up the helix two weekends from now to take in a Messiah myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I was at the National Sinfonia and Our Lady's Choral Society performance of the Messiah in Castlecomer on Saturday. I'd never heard the full thing before, I was very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I have to say I'm the same, I love Messiah season too, but I went to St.Patrick's last year and it was so cold that my fingers were turning blue by the end. Normally the music would distract you from such things but it was so bad it has put me off going this year.
    Saying that though I might just have to go ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement