Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go On Cavan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

yeh i think i no the place i have to do a memory collection to see if i no him!!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

If you were consuming alcohol anywhere in Belturbet, you definately should know him! :D

i'll have to type his name into my secret person finder device that is attached to my personal bottle of vodka!!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

[whatsgoin'on]

I'd take that back about Carrick-On-Shannon or ther'll be a few lads with billy bats calling to your house in the half-acre

Carrick on Shannon what

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 whatsgoin'on

Where in Cavan is everybody from?

I'm from, wait for it:

MULLAHORAN

Never mind the angels and clouds when you get there,its not heaven :(
    but its the next best thing to it ;)

[cousin borat]
    only been to Carrick-on-Shannon a couple of times but from I heard the place explains itself

Cavan Man and Proud of It! For anyone who thinks that cavan is a kip, I say **** off and take a trip to any of the following: Mullingar,Longford,Kells,Monaghan,Enniskillen or Carrick-on-Shannon. Then you'll really see a kip!

Funny how were stuck in the middle of them all.
    Everyone sing along now! :)
    Clowns to the left of me,Jokers to my right, Here I am stuck in the middle with you

at least Cavan has Disneyland (aka College of Knowledge) I suppose :p

oh gaud
    thats a good one im techinically from outside milltown in DRUMLANE
    but i usually say belburts as more people know where that is as milltown doesnt even qualify as a hamlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Be God didn't know anyone actually lived there, nice place though ,passed through a couple of times.
    Did spend one Sunday drinking in Milltown,from after mass to closing. Had a great sing-song aswell. ah the good times
    Is there really an Enchanted Forest there, must have missed it

[cousin borat]
    why then does everyone who goes to disneyland, comes back home after having the best time of their lives

[cousin borat]
    why then does everyone who goes to disneyland, comes back home after having the best time of their lives[/QUOTE]

I like Cavan, have lots of mates from there.

I'm just taking issue with the angry little man who likes to diss other places
    :D

• Advertisement

Whatsgoingon
    Seeing as my old mans side of the family are all from Gowna I'd have to say Mullahoran have a great gaelic team ;)

ps do you know Jim Reilly, say hello to him if you see him

Know what your sayin bout the football :rolleyes:

I'll tell Jim that I had a crazy man on the internet askin bout him.
    Of course he'll believe it. :D

Be God didn't know anyone actually lived there, nice place though ,passed through a couple of times.
    Did spend one Sunday drinking in Milltown,from after mass to closing. Had a great sing-song aswell. ah the good times
    Is there really an Enchanted Forest there, must have missed it

[cousin borat]
    why then does everyone who goes to disneyland, comes back home after having the best time of their lives

yeh i know its a bit of a suprise i actually live way outside milltown in the arse middle of nowhere!!!!

What a co-incidence. I thought I was the only one who lived in a place like that

the arse middle of nowhere!!!!
    Always the best place to be!

yeh especially when you twisted drunk and dont no where you live never mind how to get there!!

Oh God, don't remind me.
    Has happened too many times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Laragh man myself!! :eek:

Big Nelly wrote:
    Laragh man myself!! :eek:
    good ladies football team..................bit rough though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

good ladies football team..................bit rough though!

Most Laragh women at good at the old throwing turf competitions alright.....haha

Heh... I know a few girls off that Laragh team. They're some drinkers! One or two of them ain't bad either... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

My dads originally from milltown, that was way before our time though!

You probably know zara well, i kinda half know her.

mcgurren lives just across the bridge on the right hand side, works with laurance mechanical. big ugly brute, everyone knows him.

would you be from city centre milltown, or the suburbs? ;)

Farlz

suberbs
    Ie the enchanted forest turn left at the cross and keep going till you see moonface a benny benny then they'll lead you to my house!

*inhales deeply*

what enchanted forest i dont no what your taking about

Which direction am i approaching the cross from though?!?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

Come on Virginia, to be honest it's a c**t of a spot. About three good pubs in it and that niteclub club icon. What a hole. Full of farmers and old boys dying for a bit of young flesh, bit like them donegal hobos

Farls wrote:
    Which direction am i approaching the cross from though?!?! :confused:

you should be swinging from the beam of eternal light

gaz123 wrote:
    Come on Virginia, to be honest it's a c**t of a spot. About three good pubs in it and that niteclub club icon. What a hole. Full of farmers and old boys dying for a bit of young flesh, bit like them donegal hobos
    Heh... I used to go there. Only because I used to go to school in Bailieborough. It is more or less an underage disco with alcohol. That was probably the only reason why we went there in the first place! :)

we had our debs in the lakkeside in virgina and they wouldnt let us have shorts of any kinds at all,
    this as im sure youve guessed crappie so myself and company drank in the region of about 2boxes of smirnoff ice each!!
    you just cant get drunk on that stuff its impossible!! your more likely to get sick from the sickly sweet taste than from the actual alcohol content!! :D

you should be swinging from the beam of eternal light

Ah the killeshandra direction i take it then! hehe

Farlz

could be but only if you arrive on a beam of sunshine!!

• Advertisement

Just thought I'd name and shame Caseys pub in Ballinagh.

According to a friend of mine from Cavan town they collected all of the tips from the waitresses during the year saying that they would split them at the end of the year and give each of the waitresses a lump sum.

After 3 months working weekends there, friends sister got her 'tips' for the last 3 months, 18 Euros. They can stick their steaks up their ar$e

Advertisement