Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go On Cavan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

Bailieboro is a nice town ,Good shops and friendly people.The best pub at the moment would have to be Fays .Great crack ,Marlena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Im looking for someone who can help me locate a friend from a year or 2 back who lives in Belturbet, can someone pm for more details thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

I'm afraid you have baileborough all wrong. That place is an absolute kip and I should know i,m from virginia and it's an even bigger kip. I had a nice little laugh when you said good shops and friendly people. The shops are s****e and most of the people I know are absolute w*****s. The area I'd know the best is crocknahattina. Not a bad spot ;) . The niteclub is brutal and the bailies a kip. If you don't beleive me check out there fabulous website :Dhttp://cavan.goireland.com/scripts/low/xq/asp/areaid.2600/areatype.T/cat.0/SubjectID.65/PremisesID.1542/qx/premises.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

gaz123 wrote:
    I'm afraid you have baileborough all wrong. That place is an absolute kip and I should know i,m from virginia and it's an even bigger kip. I had a nice little laugh when you said good shops and friendly people. The shops are s****e and most of the people I know are absolute w*****s. The area I'd know the best is crocknahattina. Not a bad spot ;) . The niteclub is brutal and the bailies a kip. If you don't beleive me check out there fabulous website :Dhttp://cavan.goireland.com/scripts/low/xq/asp/areaid.2600/areatype.T/cat.0/SubjectID.65/PremisesID.1542/qx/premises.htm

yeah, sorry everybody must agree!! we played there in a band last year and it was a balls people wise!!

and we're actually good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

Thanks annette curtain. Glad somone agrees. I'm not having a pop at marlene, but I hate the place. There's nothing to do. By the way annette curtain what pub did you play in?

• Advertisement

yeah this is gona sound weird but we didnt play in a pub we played on the street!!
    Im in a samba band!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

yeah this is gona sound weird but we didnt play in a pub we played on the street!!
    Im in a samba band!!!

Oh god, your in that samba band i know of two people that are in that and freaks springs to mind.

Now i'm not saying your a freak but you do play with some :rolleyes:

Farlz

name the freaks and i'll tell u if i am one of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

gaz123 wrote:

You are probably right ,I am moving out of the area soon ,Marlena

do de do so eh this thread is going great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Elfman

Alright all !!

I'm from Virginia (The bustling metropolise that is )

living in galwat at the moment (college) i'm glad to have found this board maybe ppl will stop inplying that we can't use computers in cavan (after all im doing software develoupment)

ne one els efrom around my Virginia (BJD need not apply !!! just messin ) ne one here go to VVS ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Elfman wrote:
    Alright all !!

I'm from Virginia (The bustling metropolise that is )

living in galwat at the moment (college) i'm glad to have found this board maybe ppl will stop inplying that we can't use computers in cavan (after all im doing software develoupment)

ne one els efrom around my Virginia (BJD need not apply !!! just messin ) ne one here go to VVS ??

Used to go to the school there.....Virgin Vocational School in the good old days and yes we can use PC's.....will reply later.....have to use this to toast me bread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Elfman

how many years ago u left in 2003 ,

yeahy my cup holder broke the other day (while i was looking for the "any key"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Flangeman.

Hey muppets, im a Killinkere man myself! Go to school in bjd and drink in Virginia. Have to say Virginia is gettin seriously borin now. Might have to trip over the border to oldcastle soon or even go to Cavan :eek: ! No maybe not!!!

dont go near Oldcastle! its a mad bit here lately, theres actually :eek: people fighting and stuff here in town most nights :p . Well doesnt bother me, im off out of the country in a week for good

Ruu wrote:
    dont go near Oldcastle! its a mad bit here lately, theres actually :eek: people fighting and stuff here in town most nights :p . Well doesnt bother me, im off out of the country in a week for good

*uncontrolable sobbing*

ah ruu dont go!!!

i must! its for the good of the united forces of the north east! I will come back victorious! :p

* goes into corner and starts sobbing*

*looks up.......starts screaming with sadness and dissappoinment*

*realises no1 is paying attention*

*gets up and leaves*

ill bring u back a pressie if ur good :)

i thought u said your not cumin bak!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Elfman wrote:
    how many years ago u left in 2003 ,

yeahy my cup holder broke the other day (while i was looking for the "any key"

2003? dont tink so....was 1996 if I remember correctly!

i might come back to holiday and see my folks from time to time :)

yeah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Hey, there is an ad on the radio about you, Annette.

Best of luck, Ruu! :)

DMC wrote:
    Hey, there is an ad on the radio about you, Annette.

Best of luck, Ruu! :)

wat?
    :confused:

Thanks DMC, will let you all know how im going :)

As you can see from my sig I'm getting my head shaved.
    Its on the first of August and its in aid of the Irish Cancer Society of Ireland and Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland.
    Everyone is welcome as are donations PM me!!!
    Or if you are feeling very generous you can get a sponsor card sent out for you to fill!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Flangeman.

Wow your shavin your head!!!!!!! Feckin hell you must really want to do without gettin laid for awhile. Ah well fair play to ye, hope ye raise alot.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

/me puts his hand up in the air.
    I've been known to live in Cavan for quite a while now.

• Advertisement

no no no, i did a survey and men happen to find shaved heads on women sexy!!!!
    and hey if not im still raising money for charity!!!

Advertisement