Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go On Cavan

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Deevious

Hey fellow belturbet lady. Where are u getting your head shaved??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

yo! im getting my head shaved in the Mad Ass! and the boss is getting his done 2(although he dosent know it yet!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Deevious

I was just talkin to da boss there a few mins ago. I really doubt he will!! So any news for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

feck all am sitting in college(i think i might move in soon!!!) tryin to get my web design finished...have to hand it n 2mara, only 2 more days left in college yeeeaaaayyyyy!!!!
    *jumps up and down*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 the_funkyguy

From butlers bridge, which can be easily be sumed up as quiet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Mountnugent/BJD tis where i'm from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Wanderlust

Does anyone know why Cavan College of Further Studies is called the College of Knowledge? I used to think it was just some people messing and having a bit of craic, but it seems everyone calls it that now. Or is it just a case of a good name sticking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Think its just a good name sticking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

Where did everyone on this thread go? The Cavan forum could do with some livening up..... :-(

Advertisement