Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soutside-Northside, D4's, etc.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

There is nothing special about Blackrock? Fair enough, but their is nothing particularly bad about the place either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

To be perfectly honest, loike, I wouldn't sully my focking dubes crossing the Liffey! I wish those focking northsiders would stop jumping the fence, they have Visas for a reason you bloody lobsters!
    Props to Cavo, hope you like, totally fulfill your dream of becoming a lawyer! Anyone got a problem with me, I'll see you at the focking Leinster match you shoits :cool:

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

can we not just give it all back to the english and tell them were sorry for making a mess of the place?

no way man, it's the brit's fault we're like this. before they came, Dublin was one big happy place, with people openly hugging in the street and helping each other home with heavy bags from the markets. then they came with their divide and conquer theories, and f*cked up our little urban utopia. they created the northside/southside divide, so that we'd be too busy fighting each other to notice them. NUKE THE BASTArDS!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

My god im away for a day and look what happens!hehe

Cavo!......HAHA i laughed a lot at those posts!How anyone can be so stuck up i'll never know!This day and age an all!
    By the way, im Northside, or north county if you will and its a far nice part of Dublin than i have seen!Mind you it does mix in Rural with Urban!Malahide, Donabate, rush, Lusk, Skerries and last but not least Balbriggan!Seen more scumbags per square mile in other parts of Dublin than these places!.....and wait for it, yes, that includes the southside too! :D .........So take that, shove it up your ass and call it Suzy Cavo!!!!HAHAHA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

god you people are so stupid sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

god you people are so stupid sometimes.

So are you my friend. So are you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Pet wrote:
    And anyways, this whole Northside/Southside thing is a waste of time. Anybody with even a SHRED of sense knows that ALL Dubliners are scum, regardless of postcode. :)

Culchie pride!

Too funny!

Not only that, but from my trips to Dublin - areas north and south - everywhere I went was littered, untidy and displayed no sense of pride at all. If half the energy put into arguments like this was put into maybe tidying the place up...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ye like we could live in a forest and drink river water and admire the birds, bees and all things graceful and natural like red berries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

well, that was a waste of everyone's time :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement