Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room available in Maynooth

• 24-11-2004 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

On Parsons Street....across from the gates of college. Just a minute drunken stumble from the Roost. Nice gaff. PM if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

i think i have mates livin on that street in 7b... really nice houses!!(except they have one room that leaks water into it all the time:()

id love to live there only im so close to the college that it would be very pointless... just out of curiousity, how much is it a week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Think that room is 270 a month. It's a nice house. I've only been there 2 weeks and I love it. So if anyone knows of anyone interested there's 3 of us and we're all really nice (really) and it's a fun house to live in, no bitching or any of that crap. The guy moved out cos he left college so it's just 3 of us girls now. Guy or girl welcome, it doesn't matter.

Advertisement