Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody ever hear of any of these...

Options
  • 11-11-2000 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Streetcrab
    Roper
    Position #52 ( nice name though )
    Ember

they are suppose to be rock bands that are playing in Limerick next weekend just wondering if anybody knows anything about them. especial are they worth going to see?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

umm heard of Ember, cant really say whether they are good or not, cuz they dont play my kind o' music, its like offbeat rock, heavyish (although im the last person u shud accept a music review from)

but.. judging from the reactions of others they seem to be pretty ok and have a small fan base that likes their music,

i didnt really help at all did i?
    soz m8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Havent heard of any of them but a good band to see is 'The Small Prohets' Or 'Reverb are wellgood if you like a heavier hand.

Advertisement