Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB cap - by calendar month or billing month?

• 24-11-2004 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know whether Eircom's broadband cap is on a calendar month or billing month basis?
    The dslstats.eircom.net site appears to list by calendar month. What I'm wondering is, if I connect to a 4GB cap service mid-month (on my bill date), do I have 4GB in that calendar month (i.e. for the two weeks left), and then another 4GB the next calendar month?

Cheers,
    -fm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

as far as i know it is done by calender month, well esatBT is done that way anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

When I was with Eircom it was but calender month. I dont think eircom is really enforcing caps yet but they may allocate the cap to when you connect on the month. I wouldnt worry too much about it. Just consider that you have 4GB a calender month no matter when you got the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Thanks Cremo.
    Anyone know for sure if eircon also operate on this basis? - it seems that IOL and UTV do, but I never take anything for granted when eircon are involved....

Cheers,
    -fm

Advertisement