Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerhockey for girls

Options
  • 24-11-2004 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Any ladies out there interested in playing roller-hockey? All you need is your own pair of rollerblades to start with, you don't even have to be amazing on them, just come down and have a go, it's great fun and keeps you fit.

We train in the Leisure Complex that's next door to Colaiste Ide in Finglas, every Saturday from 2:30 to 4.

All ages welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭coreilly1

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

coreilly1 wrote:
    No i dont want to rollerblade so shut yer face GCooky83,if that is your real name,I bet its not you know,just some sort of a cover up name cos yer mother named you rodadendrum or somethin!
    Unless you have something usefull to say, don't. Any further outbursts of flaming the users may get you banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

warning one, any further outbursts = temp ban until you cool off, any further outburst = permanent ban, ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johnnykno12005

Hey

My girlfriend has been looking for a pair of rollerblades for a weeks now.We are in Cork & no place in the city seems to sell them. Would love to surprise her with a pair.Do you know of shops where they are sold.

Cheers.

You can ring me at 0876667649

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

mmm....

I know of a place to get real cool rollerblades... :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement