Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

review

Options
  • 14-11-2000 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Well i went to vicar st last night to a gig. One half of steriophonics were doing an acustic preview of their new album.It was kelly jones and the keyboardist. It was great, i was never really into steriophonics before but now i will be, the songs were really good.Great atmosphere(apart from the giggling 'we love you kelly' group) and it was real cosy with seats and lava lamps and stuff. Bar closed before the gig though but it was probably just as well as had a good bit before i went in. The new album is sounding really good(well the acoustic version) and will be out in may.
    But for the encore Kelly and co. came back out and brought noel gallagher and the guitarist of oasis and the done a few songs together....which was nice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Nice, did you happen to go see Oasis in Lansdowne road durin the summer? It was pretty frickin good.

I Don't Have Time, for this MICKEY MOUSE BULL****!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Yea, I was there too.. really enjoyed it.. but I am a big stereos fan and was expecting a lot... and the boy did deliver.. Noel Gallagher went down pretty well too...

That first band were awful tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Awfull doesnt begin to describe them. Psycho came to mind a lot smile.gif
    Although their rendition of tiffinys 'i think were alone now' went down well.

Advertisement