Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archaeology

Options
  • 24-11-2004 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭

I'm in transition year and I have to do a project about a college course etc. and as I want to do Archaeology in UCD I picked this. I can't find the points required for this course or the subjects you should pick for the Leaving Cert, can anyone help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

its just an arts subject.
    points circa 365 the year i did my leaving... (2003)
    no special requirements, just pass 6 subjects (irish, english, maths, a foreign language and two others afaiK) and get the required points

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Thanks. Nice sig btw, I <3 Nightwish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

its at mode 1 degree from next year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Archaeology, that's ancient...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Seraphina wrote:
    its just an arts subject.
    points circa 365 the year i did my leaving... (2003)
    no special requirements, just pass 6 subjects (irish, english, maths, a foreign language and two others afaiK) and get the required points

You forgot to say it's fcuking great!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

sorry, i fail to find it amusing when im enveloped in masses of papers and books trying to remember wtf we did last semester and not cry over the amount of stuff i have to study by thursday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm glad it's Mode 1 from next year, Karen wouldn't have dropped out if she could have done Archaeology as a single subject. I wish I'd done it in first year, it sounds really cool.

Advertisement