Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Radio Stations

Options
  • 08-11-2000 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any decent radio stations for rock, metal and alternative rock?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i generally listen to Phantom (only when im driving though and theres nothing else)
    only other station i actually listen to is unaeen fitzsimmons show on 2fm

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

John Kenny was the king but.... ah well he's gone now isn't he. boohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I listen to Phantom 91.6fm. They broadcast online at www.phantomfm.com. If your looking for rock and heavy metal there is show on Thursdays starting at seven!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Maybe makes me sound like an ould fart but... Lite FM in Dublin on 102.2FM is not bad at all... they've poached a few Deejay's from 2FM too (Mike Moloney, the ex- king of late night for one...) and yes- it's a great station to have on when driving...

bard2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

www.radiofromireland.com

Take your pick wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Dave Famming on 2FM, he often has good interviews on a Sunday night (Radiohead-Ian Thorpe,U2-Bono, and he plays good music aswell.

Uneen or Whatever the fug her name has good music also but i just cant stand that accent of hers.

I Don't Have Time, for this MICKEY MOUSE BULL****!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Donal Dineen is fusking unlistenable. Fitzsimons and Fanning, and Dunne all ok, but we still have **** all choice, well especially if u live outside The Pale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Donal Dineen show is better than uneen ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

try Magic 103.2 FM

I live about 2 miles from them and still can barely pick up the signal :-) hehehe it's also crosses over with galtee radio 103 so you get a really weird mix if you don't tune it in correctly hehe Joe Dolan sings with Foo fighters sorta stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

But Joe is well hard, didn't you see him wearing his "punk" hoodie when he mangled a Reef song

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

John Kelly is filling in for Uaneen at the moment on 2FM ("JK on the radio".. and by far of ALL the DJ's mentioned he's f|_|ckin breakin' multiple b0llix all around him. IMHO THE best DJ on Irish radio at this moment in time. Shame he'll be F|_|cked back into a hole when Uaneen comes back, Uaneen was good.. but NOW JK is just effin' amazing.. smile.gif

"LOSE me.. Hate me.. SMASH me..
    ERASE me.. KILL me.."

nine inch nails - eraser

|Chief|...

[This message has been edited by Chief (edited 17-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

yeh nice bit or classic rock'n'roll to be found on 2fm,102.2 lite fm and phantom

The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.

Advertisement