Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Martina Phelan

• 24-11-2004 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I am looking for a good friend, who i have met at a water activity centre in Killaloe. She should live in Limmerick or Cork.

Who know's where i can find her?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I know... She should be in the Limerick or Cork area... but thats just a wild guess...

Wouldnt this type of situation be easily solved if every single person in Ireland was obliged to read boards at least twice a week?

But anyway, might I suggest the phone book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

We're all looking for her, she owes half of us money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dlanor

rymus wrote:
    I know... She should be in the Limerick or Cork area... but thats just a wild guess...

Wouldnt this type of situation be easily solved if every single person in Ireland was obliged to read boards at least twice a week?

But anyway, might I suggest the phone book?

Hmmm i live in The Netherlands and i have tryed the phone book..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Posting here was a bit of a long shot.

Have you googled her?

Could you get information on her from the water centre? (you might have to make up some story to presuade them to release info on other customers, though).

simu wrote:
    Posting here was a bit of a long shot.

Have you googled her?

Could you get information on her from the water centre? (you might have to make up some story to presuade them to release info on other customers, though).

Yes already tryed but didn't work.. and the centre doesn't have any informatie left. I am hoping somebody who knows her sees this message..

I remember that she studies in Waterford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

she's up me hole picking daisies biy
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Dlanor wrote:
    Yes already tryed but didn't work.. and the centre doesn't have any informatie left. I am hoping somebody who knows her sees this message..

I remember that she studies in Waterford.

Try enquiring with Waterford Institute of Technology - she might be studying there.

There are probably other colleges in Waterford - you could ask on the Waterford forum.

(I'm presuming she's 18 or over and thus, in third level education).

thnx, i will give that a try..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

simu wrote:
    Have you googled her?
    Dirty fecker!

Advertisement