Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Booze Britain and World of Stupid

• 24-11-2004 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anyone ever watch this? It's on at 9.30 on Bravo on weekday nights and I must say it's actually pretty good. Reminds me so much of Ireland it's scary, and really shows you that although a lot of people like to complain, there's places which are WAY worse than ireland when it comes to nights out.

Also World of Stupid is on afterwards, and some of the people on that are SICK. I was watching one with these finnish guys who were called the dudesons or something similar, anyways they were like dirty sanchez x 3. One of the guys had lost a thumb in a stunt and they had all broken their backs and had other serious injuries. On the show they did a car jump stunt, even though the guy doing it obviously had no clue what he was doing. HE thought he broke his back after doing it and ended up leaving the hospital later that night with a neckbrace on because he didnt want to miss out on the partying.

Although, you'd probably want to put the brain on standby in order to be entertained byt these shows.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Aye, I've been watching that booze britain for a while, there are some asshats on that TBH :D

Advertisement