Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gwen Stefani

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ok on listening to the first half of her album I have come to the conclusion that her single is pretty funky...the rest is fairly ****eballs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Not really into No Doubt or her solo stuff but she does do crazy things to my love gravy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

I like the single, and that one with Andre 3000 (Johnny Vulture).

You can listen to the album on mtv.co.uk too.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I really like the single very catchy, love the "Bubble Pop Electric" which the one with Johnny Vulture. There are only a few songs on teh album that I'm unsure of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

eh i've been stuck with the "joys" of listening to it in work evry now and again...and i'm afraid to say that i think its sh*te....i love gwens style-previously to this album twas a bit better tho, tis interesting indeed but.... get back to no doubt kinda stuff..this experiment was sh1te..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I would agree with you there, I do like this album but think she is much better as part of No Doubt

Advertisement