Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone

Options
  • 24-11-2004 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

I'm a Vodafone bill paying customer and bought a smartphone which I got today in the post. Thing is I haven't a clue of how to set up msn messenger, the net and stuff like that as it's like double dutch to me. It's a quality phone which is using Windows 2002 version. Can anyone help me out??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hi Ken,

What model is it?

To start you off, head over to www.modaco.com, and have a search around the forums there. Every question ever asked about smartphones is lurking in the forums there.

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

One more link for you here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1598875&postcount=22

That link contains instructions for setting up the internet on a wm2002 smartphone.

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

hey Dave

It's the I-Mate smartphone 2. Thanks for the links, will check em out later.

Advertisement