Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

black people love us

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Wtf :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Server Used: [ whois.networksolutions.com ]

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com = [ 38.144.92.91 ]
    Registrant:
    Peretti Jonah BLACKPEOPLELOVEUS-DOM
    45 Main Street
    12th Floor
    Brooklyn NY 11201
    US
    Domain Name: BLACKPEOPLELOVEUS.COM
    Administrative Contact:
    Peretti Jonah jonah@eyebeam.org
    45 Main St 12th Floor
    Brooklyn NY 11201
    US
    917-202-1779 fax: 123 123 1234
    Technical Contact:
    Network Solutions LLC. customerservice@networksolutions.com
    13200 Woodland Park Drive
    Herndon VA 20171-3025
    US
    1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

LETS CALL THEM !!!

(That info is from a WHOIS Query)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

classic site ! love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

And I love them (except that modern rap music stuff)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

what you talkin about, Mordeth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Sally always says things that make me feel special, like: "You're so cool, you're different, you're not like other Black people!"

!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Lol

Belongs in the Cuckoo's Nest imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Great site. What really made it for me, was the reaction it got on the PRC message board. My God, there were people screaming all sorts of indignance (sp?).

They thought it was the most horribly racist thing they had ever seen. IMO, for anyone to see racist undertones in that is a closet racist him/herself.

It is a great send up of yuppy culture in the states (probably worldwide when you think of it).
    Sally is always complimenting me on my skin tone. When she comes back from her tropical vacations she says to me, "Look! Look! I'm as dark as you are!" Then she holds out her arm against mine to compare. I just love how she wants to be like me!
    Sally and I go out to the clubs a lot and she always says she wishes she had my natural rhythm.
    I like Johnny and Sally because they NEVER flaunt their wealth in front of me. In fact, they go to great lengths to keep their valuables as well as their wallets and purses as far away from me as possible. How cool is THAT???

How can anyone take that seriously. Its so funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Damn yo gotta beware da ice bitch be stupid fly

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Mord, have you discovered Hip Hop yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Sally is always there for me. She was even brave enough to tell me how she feels sorry for me because my hair can never really look "professional."

Brilliant link :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

That is, like, so 1999 but a good memory from the past nonetheless...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Sleepy wrote:
    That is, like, so 1999 but a good memory from the past nonetheless...
    "That's so Y2K tbh..."

Whoopass:
    ireallydontknow.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

gimmick wrote:
    They thought it was the most horribly racist thing they had ever seen. IMO, for anyone to see racist undertones in that is a closet racist him/herself.
    Well, I got the satirical bit, but at a glance, I had trouble telling if it was
    a great send up of yuppy culture in the states (probably worldwide when you think of it).
    Or if it was a pisstake on white people who are mates with black people. Although I was thinking that it was a little too intelligent if it was the latter.

Clearly I should have read on, since yer quotes confirm the first assumption. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

Thats the funniest thing I have ever seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Have to admit it - I laughed. Couldn't think of a better way to wind-up the p.c. assholes in asshole-America myself... except if they had also brought religion into it :D

[EDIT] If you are offended by this, you are part of asshole-America - (even if you live in Caherciveen or Grozny!), if you do get it and live in Culver city or Las Vegas, (to name just a few), you are surrounded by assholes - Sorry :p )

Advertisement