Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenge is sweet

• 25-11-2004 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Ok everyone, own up....

Has anyone ever carried out an act of revenge (however big or small) on a friend/partner/wife etc!

I am really p**sed off with one of my friends and would love to get revenge! But wouldn't do anything seriously!! No, really i wouldn't ;)

Found a website called Payback with suggested ways to get back at a co-worker, friend etc ... but you have to pay for them! Oh well!!

On this topic - has anyone ever got revenged acted on them???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

haven't ever done this, but I hear liberally applying powdered milk to someone's bed is effective. (gets into their pores, goes sour).
    Immac in shampoo bottle also a common one.
    In office environment, dismantle swivel chair, empty (drained contents) of a tin of prawns into chair cavity, reassemble (only works if you don't sit near them).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Cress seeds spread on the carpet is a famous one.
    As is writing "Wank0r" or the likes into someone's lawn with weed-killer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

I was in hospital for a few weeks as a teenager back in 1989, there was a bloke in the same ward as me who kept drinking my 7UP that I had in my locker, he would wait until I was gone out of the ward and would open my locker and drink it, I caught him one day but he continued to do it so I got an empty bottle and pi$$ed in it, the next day he was very unwell and staff didnt know why...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Nuttzz wrote:
    I was in hospital for a few weeks as a teenager back in 1989, there was a bloke in the same ward as me who kept drinking my 7UP that I had in my locker, he would wait until I was gone out of the ward and would open my locker and drink it, I caught him one day but he continued to do it so I got an empty bottle and pi$$ed in it, the next day he was very unwell and staff didnt know why...........
    Probably unrelated to your urine. Its actually relatively safe to drink.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Indeed. It made a great teaser spot for "Fight Club" when Brad Pitt tells the cinema audiences - "Did you know that urine is sterile? You can drink it". One of the best teasers ever (as opposed to trailers).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Ratted my old boss out to his Fiancee after he snogged a co worker at a work booze up. He'd made my life hell for a year or so, so I thought it was a nice way to pay him back. She dumped him without hesitation by the way - Happy Days.

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

normally yes, but the chemicals from my treatment were present in it........

(from revenge to my urine content in 7 posts :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

revenge is surely sweet

sweeter :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Superglue+imagination :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

He he he, like the pics,

Best revenge I got? We were on holiday, and there were some germans at the same complex, they were really obnoxious- you know the towels on chairs, loud parties, bad kids etc, so ew concocted a plan. One night, on the way home we went for a swim, made noise outside their window(throwing eachother in the pool and so forth), wet a bunch of their towels(put them in the drain at the side of the pool, in the bushes etc) and two of the group had a bit of fun on the last towel. Seeing them use the towel the day was brilliant. They didn't leave their towels out again, and they started to behave much nicer.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

When I left school and got my first job I was extremely nervous and quiet as a mouse. The 2 owners of the company took great pleasure in humiliating me in front all my other co-workers and customers because they new I wouldn't fight back.

They were always barking at me and clicking their fingers demanding coffee nearly every half hour...
    Then one day I decided that I'd had enough!

I went into the kitchen and made them both a lovely frothy "cappuchino".
    Ingredients:
    Tiniest drop of milk
    Copious amounts of coffee mixed with equal amounts of sugar
    1/2 cup of Fairy washing up liquid
    1/2 cup of hot water

It was lovely and frothy and they expressed their delight when entered their office with the lovely cups of my special cappuchino on my tray.
    Within an hour I was barked at to never ever make them coffee again.

Apparently washing up liquid has laxative qualities! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Best revenge I got? We were on holiday, and there were some germans at the same complex
    You should have just gotten revenge for the holocaust...

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭enda_4

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    haven't ever done this, but I hear liberally applying powdered milk to someone's bed is effective. (gets into their pores, goes sour).

That is a legend of a revenge. Did it too al lad used to live with we didn't like, general kind of a prat just, nd the smell just wouldn't go. He had loads of showers nd even tried the sauna, no good thou, took a good 3 days to wear off! Excellent :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Back in secondary school one of my friends and i were in late one evening unsupervised where my friend has the idea of going down to the canteen and having a wee in the milk...he followed through with his idea, bit dirty but we all found it funny all the same back then.

In first year at college i lived with a weirdo who kept pissing me off so his toothbrush worked out as a handy toilet cleaner many's a night.

In second year one of my housemates put prawns in the other ones pillow case.

I've changed about peoples voice mail before which can be very funny

Theres tons but can't think of them now.

Also i think there was a thread similar to this a few years back.

Farlz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Heard of this one, if your at a house party get the washing up liquid and go into the attic and pour all the liquid into the water tank!!

Bubbles, Bubbles, all week long ha,ha,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Remind me never to p*** one of you lot off!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

Have you drank urine before? :eek:

jonny68 wrote:
    Have you drank urine before? :eek:

I have.....no wait, it was Harp Lager.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

a mate was sharing an apartment during college which an utter wanker so he shat into his salt, shook it up and put it back in yer mans press.
    mmmm....salty chips, tomato sauce and poo.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

But if the person was in hospital maybe they passed an infection no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭kenmc

2 I've heard of which I have stored for future use...
    1) Sew some tuna/other fish into the lining of the curtains.
    2) Steal the little cutlery holder basket from the dishwasher.... Very annoying having to wash all the cutlery by hand, and difficult to get a replacement by all accounts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

changed voicemails is one I have done aswell, or another one, we installed a programme called Keylogger on all the computers when I was in colleege, we got all the class <unts and broke into their e mail because Keylogger recorded all that was typed. We e mailed their family members and friends with lots of lies! Needless to say they never found out it was me.

There was a message board in connection with Saint Patricks Athletic that had a couple of 100 members. My friend wrote for the programme and they continously posted rubbish about him, but someone e mailed the place it was hosted on. Needless to say they didnt enjoy starting from scratch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

I have never done anything evil - like you guys have LOL! You are hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

I have never done anything evil - like you guys have LOL! You are hilarious!

Ah Pinkchick, you sound too wholesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and I am still letting mine cool off a year later.

It happened a touch over a year ago. i was walking up the road, and kick a crisp bag. It landed just inside someones open gate. I thought nothing of it, and on i walked. A few seconds later, i get a tap on my shoulder from some wagon telling me that i had better pick up the litter I had thrown into her garden. I told her it was an accident and get over it, but she made a scene, so i went back, picked up the crisp bag, the dirty crisp bag. Man I was embarrassed, but my thoughts for revenge struck me immediately.

Its quite simple. She embarrassed me for supposedly throwing a single crisp bag on her precious garden. Well, some night, under the cover of darkness, her garden will be covered in rubbish, as her wheely bin will be tipped all over it :evil:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Urine contains chemicals and human waste products. It's safe to drink in the sense that there are no bacteria present, but in terms of not making you ill, it will...uh...make you very ill indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

One of the greatest, but most digusting revenges I have heard of.

Once, when in secondary school, a friend left his bag in other friends house. They decided to do a trick on AQ. They in turn took his pencil case, and depoited some pubic hair into it (it was never clear whether there was more).

Needless to say, AQ was horrified the following day at school on opening said pencil case.

His revenge?

Well, that night, he set his alarm for 3am, snuck down the road with a few plastic bags, a few rocks, and a pair of rubber gloves.

He got to one of the lads doors, put the plastic bag on the doorstep, held down by 2 rocks, and deficated on it.

He then proceeded, to put on the rubber gloves, and pick up one of his 'deposits', and smeared it under the doorhandles of all his friends car doors, and windscreen wipers.

When done, he got rid of the gloves, and went home. All in a nights work.

Moral. Never, evr play a practical joke on AQ!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

Shared a house in college with a lad who regularly nicked my precious orange juice, my moaning made it into a game for him so I added a cocktail of household cleaning products, man did he look green !!

In revenge for my attempted poisoning of him I arrived back to our house one sunday evening to find my entire bedroom had been relocated to the front garden.

As sure as tit follows tat , I arranged for a ton of sand to be delivered to his home address the following week.

He then set fire to my bed.

Violence ensued, he moved out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

actually you can drink your own urine(according to the Sky One show Surviving....) Drinking others is unsafe.. same as type scenario as blood etc.
    Gimmick wrote:
    kicked crisp bag, landed in someones garden
    that woman was right. If i seen some little sh*t kick something, and it flew into my garden and my ma went out to tell him to pick it up and got 'told where to go' I would of kicked the living sh*t out of him. honest. litte scumbag.

1)As for me, arranging a party in my mates free(of course it wasnt) gaff.. couple ppl showed up parents not impressed heh.

2)Cant actually think, however got the whole buy&sell done recently.. "Heard you've a caravan for sale mate" "no" "well it says here.." heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 paulinimus

I dont really speak from experience but I live with a person I utterly loath to the core - an overwhelmingly false negative cynical person - the essence of excrement..
    But I have nothing against excrement. It is not excrements fault that I have to go to the toilet. It just IS what it IS and it cannot be undone.
    Ignore them. Excrement will dry out with time or dissolve with rain...
    Let nature take its course!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

seamus wrote:
    Urine contains chemicals and human waste products. It's safe to drink in the sense that there are no bacteria present, but in terms of not making you ill, it will...uh...make you very ill indeed.
    what do you mean it'll make you ill?!?! i saw a dirty movie once where a girl drank some weewee and she was all laughing and smilling after it. she even wanted MORE :eek:
    p0rno's never lie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Scruff wrote:
    what do you mean it'll make you ill?!?! i saw a dirty movie once where a girl drank some weewee and she was all laughing and smilling after it. she even wanted MORE :eek:
    p0rno's never lie.

Rofl!!!! I may have seen that film

Advertisement