Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW Preorder available from tomorrow.

Options
  • 25-11-2004 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Right... looks like our little Island has been leftout again..

From http://en.wow-europe.com/pre-order/ as you can see our country is not on the list.
    Game UK are stocking it but will not ship to the Republic for WOW.

I dont see the point in ordering from the other countries as it will be localised when you get the game delivered in Feb of next year.

Thinking of mailing blizzard and giving out...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Actually, not all countries will be localized, I know for a fact that the Swedish one won't be (well, maybe the manual but who cares?).

.. but then again, all the preorders with the betakey are fully booked... atleast in the shops in Sweden I've checked out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

well i pre-ordered my copy, just glad i decided to go to uni in Dundee, should get the pre-order thingy in the post in a week so i can sign in for the beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

lazygit wrote:
    Right... looks like our little Island has been leftout again..

Thinking of mailing blizzard and giving out...

Many have already sent e-mails about this and other stuff like it, but to no avail
    http://www.aurora-borealis-guild.net/images/lame.jpg

I had to preorder the game from finland. I was lucky to find somewhere that would ship to ireland. The only other option was to get a friend to order it from Game in the u.k., but that would of ment no collectors edition.

BTW, does anyone know if the game cards will be sold in shops in ireland.???

Advertisement