Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallville

Options
  • 25-11-2004 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Only just thought of it, when is that due back??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It has been a while hasn't it?

They're almost half way through season 4 in the states... I've been downloading it as I got fed up of waiting. And to be honest, it's really gotten to be a bit rubbish....
    Louis Lane is great though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

what was happening last on e4!
    i think some girl had just showin up sayin she was from krypton pete had left and so had lana! oh and zoe got blowin up and lex poisend!

Yep... that was an amazing ending... Season 3 was really great and got me totally hooked on Smallville... But Season 4 seems determined undo all of Season 3's good work.

I won't give too much away but
    A huge amount of screen time is given to high shcool american football... I just have no interest in that whatsoever....

Have the started showin season 3 or 4 here or was season 2 the last showin?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭sillo

The_Goose wrote:

They broadcast s3 on E4 early this year, no sign of s4 yet - it shouldn't be too long though, I would have thought.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The_Goose wrote:
    They're in the second half of S3 on Network 2 I believe and finished S3 on E4.

Monkeyfudge, agree with you. Also:
    Lana's witch plot line came out of nowhere and is very ****ing annyoing and dumb. I hate her character, I want her to die slowly - she's a self centred, whining bitch and yet everyone seems to love her. Whereas Lois Lane is waaayy more fun - she can stay.

Also what's with having Lex seem evil the last couple of episodes - we've had him sleeping around one week and hoarding Kryptovillians as well. There's been no indication up to now that he's doing these things - seems like a poor, hurried effort to make him appear evil.

And Clark? Ever want to punch him when he sanctimoniously deplores Lex for keeping secrets from him when Clark does the exact same. Hypocritical git!

Only really good episode was when Clark and Lionel Luthor body swapped - that was great! I just hope Lionel hasn't truly gone good.... frown.gif

Ha.. yes Ixoy...

Lana is annoying... and so is the new boyfriend... But I'm willing to forgive Lana, as she's really looking well this season... they seem to be getting her to show lots of flesh too... But the witch episode was horrible... It made you lose alot of respect for the characters that you liked. I thought they were over and done with the 'fun' novelty witch episode, but it looks like it's going to be a mainstay of the season. And I don't know what the big deal was with Lex been made to look really bad just for sleeping around a bit.

The body swap episode was great alright. And the Flash episode wasn't too bad either... But what about the climax to the second episode of the season? Did they think no one had ever seen Terminator 2???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

But what about the climax to the second episode of the season? Did they think no one had ever seen Terminator 2???
    And they used footage from Terminator 3 this week. (ep10)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Anyone know when season 3 is out on DVD (region 2)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

S4 back on E4 last night. As Monkeyfudge said, I've only seen a few mins of him but Lana's new BF is already bugging me, as is Lois L**e.

Pretty much a repeat of S2 finale. Clark is taken over by some unknown force, Jonathan saves him in S3-1, now Martha saves him this time. Can they really not be that bothered, to come up with a new storyline.

3 words, Black Kryptonite, HUH?. I think I read on an official Smallville forum that they made this up, didn't they. There has been no mention of it in any of the comics right. Haven't read many comics so I honestly wouldn't know.
    :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Ah Lanas Boyfriend, what a prat.
    HE'S GONE HAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Giblet wrote:
    Ah Lanas Boyfriend, what a prat.
    HE'S GONE HAR!
    He's back :/ , i think they should just write lana out of it, more lois!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah I seen it, jesus I hate that storyline. 4-11 was a crap episode, more one off characters with super powers.

Only really good episode was when Clark and Lionel Luthor body swapped - that was great! I just hope Lionel hasn't truly gone good....

What!!!! say that was a good one alright.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Have to agree - 4x06 is the only realy good episode so far this season. Some of them, such as 'Spell' are really awful.

Have to correct you though Giblet - 4x11 was another twice off villian with super powers...

Hopefully 4x12, which I'll see later, will be better..

Advertisement