Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freeroll fitzy tonight?

Options
  • 25-11-2004 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

is there one before the 250 freezeout??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Man I didnt even notice that it was the last Thursday of the Month, yes there will be a free roll tonight it usually starts @ 5.30 or there abouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Yes, but it starts at 5pm and new entries close fairly prompt. There will also be some STT for seats costing €30. Ten sit down, the winner gets a set and second gets €30 back. These normally run from about 6.30 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

What's on the the merrion tonight???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Is anyone planning on playing the 250 tonight? JP if you around will I bring down the dvds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Is anyone planning on playing the 250 tonight? JP if you around will I bring down the dvds?

Going to give it a go Hector. You?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

BigDragon wrote:
    Going to give it a go Hector. You?

Well I havent gotten a proper night sleep all week, so no reason to stop now!

Advertisement