Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Minimum Contracts

• 25-11-2004 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

I'm just about to finish my 3 month trial of IOL broadband, and I want to keep DSL, but I will only be in this house for another 4 months or so, so I do not want to commit to a year contract which I would have to pay in full (ie, 600euro for just 4 months DSL).

I think I remember Eircom having a buyout option where you pay like 100euro to get out of the year contract? That would suit me fine, I don't mind paying a lot for my DSL, but 600euro is a bit much. I can't find a copy of the terms and conditions of either Eircom or Esat DSL... Is there any better option I can choose (any ISP doing a monthly contract?), or else could you like me to IOL or Eircoms T&C's?

It took 4 months for IOL to install my DSL, and thats the reason why I can't fullfil a year contract.

Comments

Advertisement