Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 player?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

I have one and I love it. I have the 20GB version, and use it regularly.
    The file transfer is very quick and easy, as is the recharge. It comes with its own software to convert your CDs to mp3 format, and the whole process is quite easy.

The one design fault I see is that if you use the protective case it comes in, you have to remove it from the case to change track etc., but it's not a biggie, and I'm sure there are probably cases available on eBay that would do the job.

I have also found it easier to create my playlists on the PC through Nomad Explorer and send them to the player from the PC, rather than compiling them on the player.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭SteM

giftgrub wrote:
    i dont need an mp3 player...but i want one and thats it...i pods are a little out of my price range but i have been looking at Creative labs Zen touch

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=10274

peats are selling them for about 230 yo yos on their website

does anyone here have one? what are they like?

I got one for the missus one a few months ago from amazon.co.uk and she loves it, uses it every day. The big problems with it for me would be:

1) The case is badly designed as mentioned before.
    2) You have have software installed to load music - so it's not truly plug and play.

I got myself an IHP140 and she prefers hers to mine (but she's wrong of course ;) )

The sound from it is excellent though and €230 would seem like a very good price. One really nice thing is it recharges via the USB cable so you don't need to lug the adaptor around with you but she uses hers for a few days going to and from work and doesn't need to recharge it that often anyway. I'm sure I saw it instore in Peats for more recently but I might be mistaken.

Enjoy.

Advertisement