Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Pro Evolution Experience!!!

Options
  • 25-11-2004 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Just to inform you that ProEvolution 4 hits the Xbox this Friday 26th of november( some shops have it Thursday).
    The facility to play on "live" is included for the first time with this series of game, developed by Konami.
    It blows all other football sims away, including FIFA, "This is football" and any other imatator in its shadow believe me.

So for the ultimate Pro Evo experience, post your gamer tag here for a community start up point at least, and visit this class pro evo site:
    www.pesfan.com
    You wont look back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I am looking forward to see if the XBox controller will be awkward to use with this as it is perfect for the PS2 one I found a massive difference in playing fifa 2003 on all three consols as the ps2 controller is the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bermenstein

bennyc wrote:
    I am looking forward to see if the XBox controller will be awkward to use with this as it is perfect for the PS2 one I found a massive difference in playing fifa 2003 on all three consols as the ps2 controller is the best.

Why dont you get a "PS2 to Xbox" conertor. I got one from www.cosoleplus.co.uk
    Its called a dragoncube. It works great with other games on Xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 misdog

I'm seeing mixed reports on the XBOX version. There is no "slowdown" as there is on PS2 and graphically it will obviously be better. Not convinced enough to go out and buy an XBOX primarily for this great game, as yet.

-There is supposed to be some bad lag on the XBOX live. This could be down to peoples line speeds though.
    -There is no patch available at the moment, so kits/flags/music are default
    -Some people are saying the controls are great, some say terrible
    -Those with PS2->XBOX controller converters are compaining that the button config cannot be changed (this could be done in Beta apparantly)
    -Also some people are saying it is too easy to score. Dont know on what * level though

Very interested to see it myself.

BTW, www.pesinsight.com - another good evo site

misdog wrote:
    -There is supposed to be some bad lag on the XBOX live. This could be down to peoples line speeds though.
    -There is no patch available at the moment, so kits/flags/music are default
    -Some people are saying the controls are great, some say terrible
    -Those with PS2->XBOX controller converters are compaining that the button config cannot be changed (this could be done in Beta apparantly)
    -Also some people are saying it is too easy to score. Dont know on what * level though

Well I am ready to go with everything, except the game (getting it this evo).
    Will post back here and let you know everything.

PS I bought the xbox JUST for pro evo. I know.....strung out!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

never had a look at the manual when we got it in work. shouldve so i could see what controls are where. Id say they just usd the black and white buttons for r2 and l2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

you can't re-map the controls to a playstation joypad when playing on Live. just to let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Anyone available for a game tomorrow or tonight????? PC or XBOX

Kensutz tomorrow defo!!

Advertisement