Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pics of your ride :)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Sorry, but can we see some pics of the interior, if you have any, did you go for the leather or tartan seats? More a fan of the leather myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

no pics of the interior im afraid. Will try get some up. i went for the old tartan i much prefer it to the leather as i feel it adds that old GTI feel to the car! :D

Nice, though I have to admit that I haven't worked on a car that colour with the tartan, it looks good with leather anyway, I'd imagine it being close to the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

when u say work with do u mind me askin what it is that you do with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Funxy wrote:
    I wonder has anyone else here been to the uk for this kind of thing? Do you know h ow long lets say it would take to get the ferry over and then drive to london, just to give an idea of distances etc

I'm doing it next month so I'll let you know. Going to London for a meeting of MR2 enthusiasts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

bmofarrall that is one class ride!

(But maybe you might do it one little justice and get the clear side repeaters will you!?)

Mine's a bit of a wuss in comparison - 1.8TS :(

Still .... I like it. :)

Alfa1.jpg

Clear side repeaters are useless unless you have silver coated bulbs in them.

If you dont you can still see the amber of the bulb underneath!! How uncouth!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Wow sounds very nice, says on aa that its about a 5 hours drive and approx 250 miles. So not too bad at all! When you driving over? Im off to a wedding around the 25th bout halfway to london!

ianomccabe wrote:
    when u say work with do u mind me askin what it is that you do with them?

Not at all, I'm a Volkswagen and Audi valeter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Squirrel wrote:
    Not at all, I'm a Volkswagen and Audi valeter

Excellent. Let me ask you: who does the best valeting work in Dublin?

Answer honestly please.

I only work for 1 dealer, I wouldn't know who would. Also they're mainly new cars that I work on so you'd need to ask someone more qualified

• Advertisement
Advertisement