Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite videos

Options
  • 28-11-2000 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

I mean where the video is class not neccesarily the song(though that helps)

a few personal faves that i can think of off the top of my head

Sabotage -Beastie boys
    Coffee and TV - Blur
    Getting rid of the Hitchers -The Hitchers
    Smells like Nirvana -Weird Al
    Do the Evolution -Pearl Jam
    Teardrop - Massive Attack
    Everybody Hurts - REM

i know there's loads more but i cannae think of 'em right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Moby -Bodyrock
    Limp Bizkit -Nookie
    Fat Boy Slim -Rockefeller Skank
    Jameriqui - Virtual insanity
    Radiohead - Paranoid Android
    Korn - Freak On a Leash
    Weezer - Buddy Holly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

unkle-rabbit in headlights (well most of chris cunninghams stuff really)
    Radiohead-fade out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

REM- Everybody Hurts
    Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution
    U2 - All I Want Is You
    Radiohead - Just
    eels- Novocane For The Soul

Cant think of any more, but REM's one is truly the best music vieo ive ever seen. It fits the song perfectly.

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Bjork - All is Full of Love

(http://www.bjork.com/websense/grapefly/aifol_single/real_media/bjorkG2.rm)

No other video comes close.

apart from:

Jamiroquai - Light Years (snowboardin .. yay)

Bjork - Bachelorette

(http://www.bjork.com/websense/homogenic/bachelorette/bachel_real_media/bachel_vid128UK.ram)

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Kali (edited 30-11-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Sorry but since Joe Dolan did that AWEFUL cover of everybody hurts i can't watch the original video without cringing.

Best Video - November Rain by Guns And Roses
    Any Cartoon from The Wall (Pink Floyd)
    That one by Alice in Chains with the Clay men (dunno the name tho)
    Jeremy by Pearl Jam was pretty disturbing also

Also Learning to Fly by the Foo fighters is one of the funniest videos ive seen in a long time.

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 30-11-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

the Foos make some great vid alright - all started with Big Me (a parody of the Mento's adds).

My fave vid is probably the Prodigy's Smack My B!tch Up (for the Shock horror of it all in the end) or Wheezer's Buddy Holly (that's not so good Al...)

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

Have to agree with the Sabotage one ,real funny but o so cheap,cool song too.

latelate.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

nirvana - heart shaped box
    metallica - unforgiven
    limp bizkit- faith
    metllica - whiskey in the jar !! = best vid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

wait the best vid things i ever saw was
    Nirvana on top of the pops where top of the pops wouldnt let them play there instraments so they ripped the ****in **** outta em.

or

nirvana concert , kurt jumps onto stage and bouncer pulls him off kurt got ****ed and hit him on the head with the guitar then the bouncer started beatin the **** outta kurt and the whole band pulled em off with dav on the ground after attemptin to jump over his drum kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Aphex Twin come to daddy and windowlicker both cool as ****.

I saw a video . animated . wee guy walking along . just line animation like in time to the music thought it was amazing. it may have been for Azzido da Bass's- doomsnight but im not sure. whatever it was it was amazing.

Theres loads of amazing videos out there these days. radiohead had some nice ones. liked heart shaped box too. i dunno theres just so many. NIN do some good ones too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Aphex Twin come to daddy and windowlicker both cool as ****.

I saw a video . animated . wee guy walking along . just line animation like in time to the music thought it was amazing. it may have been for Azzido da Bass's- doomsnight but im not sure. whatever it was it was amazing.

Theres loads of amazing videos out there these days. radiohead had some nice ones. liked heart shaped box too. i dunno theres just so many. NIN do some good ones too.

http://run.to/pile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

i quait like that limp bizkit take a look around video,sabotage 0wns,and the aphex twin(cant remember what its called) come to daddy maybe,with all the kids with aphex twins's face running round with the tv and ****.

The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

nick cave and kylie - can't remember the name of the song but nick cave kills kylie(well the way i watched he did)
    also what does the bloke actually say at the end of the video for just by radiohead.
    californication's a good video too.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FreaK_BrutheR:
    Aphex Twin come to daddy and windowlicker both cool as ****. & NIN do some good ones too.

</font>

There I will agree smile.gif

NIN - Hurt (Live) is No.1 on my list smile.gif
    Wish, Were in this Together, the Broken movie etc all are kinda faves as well..

Pearl Jam - Jeremy, Pitchshifter - Genius, Korn - Adidas, The Bjork wan where she rips open her CG chest (hyperballad is it?), Prodigy - No Good (start the dance), what ya call the irish band who did Revelate?.. that one.. fúck theres loads! smile.gif

"LOSE me.. Hate me.. SMASH me..
    ERASE me.. KILL me.."

nine inch nails - eraser

|Chief|...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

That one where a guy gets a phone call and has to run to get to a party or something as fast as he can jumping over stuff and off bridges.
    Anyone know it?
    cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Its Bon Jovi's "It's my life" and man does it tick me off, there he is dancing around the city like a prat while the camera keeps cutting back to her worrying that hes not here missing out on a "great" show.....like any male would want to listen to bon jovi's crap glam rock anyway. Then at the end he shows up and she's like "Where were you?", and hes like "You wouldn't believe" and then she goes "Grrrrrrr" and i'm like "Fu[k off, its my life and i dont have to put up with this".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

in terms of VHS music video releases:
    Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii
    is just mindblowing.

Advertisement