Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gmail Thumbnails

• 25-11-2004 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

Just noticed, Gmail now has thumbnails! Badly needed. Works very well too. Mind you, all the pics I have in my gmail account are good quality so the thumbnails come out very well.

Another reason to get a gmail account. They are constantly improving it! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Do you mean you can host files with gmail? Can you post a link?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

No. It just shows thumbnails of images that are send as attachments.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

if I could bloody get into my gmail account I could have a look..

2 weeks now and still cant get in.. this is f*cking ridiculous.. :mad:

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Cookie

you too? do you find that you get the 'loading...' screen and it just hangs there. cause friends seem to have no problems with it, but I've had that on and off since I got the account (months back)

Advertisement