Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pixmania Vs Jes-computer delivery times

• 25-11-2004 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

I'm buying a digital camera tomorrow and I REALLY need it by next Thursday afternoon, can anyone post here their delivery times from ordering off Pixmania.com and/or Jes-computer.de lately? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

For 2 mates of mine I ordered 1 digital camera from pixmania. I could not believe how fast it got here. Afair it was 2 days. I ordered from Jes over a week ago. It still hasn't arrived yet. I rang GLS in knock who are usually pretty good in the west. They told me their driver had left without giving notice and they were delivering "emergency" packages to Galway only. Can someone please define an "emergency package"?

Anyway Pixmania is the short answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

yep. a recent order from jes took around the 3 week - 1month mark for me. for speed go with anyone but them tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

One negative thing about Pixmania is their "Zen Engagement" which by default is added to any order I've placed with them. This is an option to get a full refund if the product becomes faulty during the following 12 months. Here's the low down on it
    http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/home.html?sess=419a1e0436ef37a88c40d67b94d6a1f0#

If you are ordering from them, take your time reading everything.

Other than that I found them ok.

www.nomatica.com are also good for cameras.

Advertisement