Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 for rebelling Ukraine

Options
  • 25-11-2004 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, all!
    I think all of you noticed events that are developing in the Ukraine at the moment. People trying to protect their right to vote and democracy.
    What you say - is that possible to pass an idea of U2 support in Kiev? There is constant arena for signers and of cause politicians. But, Ruslana winner of Eurovision 2004 declared hunger-strike against elections result and brothers Klitchko "showed their muscles" there already. There are a million of people only in capital city came to street. Help to support democracy!

Who is a contact person, where is a gate to knock?

Best regards to all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SalmonMoose

give me the message, i'll write it on a brick and fling it over bono's wall for yea.

or you could try windmill lane studios: +353-1-6685567

vive la resistance!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I'd imagine that the likelihood of Bono lending his support to this will be inversely proportional to sales of the latest U2 album... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. Agreed! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Bono can only save one continent at a time, so you'll have to wait till he's got Africa sorted. In the meantime, we could send over Westlife or The Frames if you want. As long as you never send them back.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Phil_321 wrote:
    Bono can only save one continent at a time, so you'll have to wait till he's got Africa sorted. In the meantime, we could send over Westlife or The Frames if you want. As long as you never send them back.
    I always like to think that there's a nice minefield in Angola crying out for the healing hands of Glen Hansard...

• Advertisement
Advertisement