Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rave Video To Download

• 25-11-2004 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Guys check out this awesome video available to download, its World Dance from 1993 Lydd Airport Hanger near London,absolutely stunning lasers/lights show,top notch music all during the glory years of Rave (you wouldnt get anything remotely as good thesedays unfortunately) proper Raving no prententious ****e..you`ll probably need Broadband to d/l this and you`ll have to download bit torrent if you dont have it already on your PC,i left my PC on overnight for 3 nights and it downloaded grand..enjoy,lemme know what youse think of it........ :D

Click here: http://torrent1.youceff.com/torrents/world_dance_vol_3_lydd_airport_raves_1993.mpg.torrent

If you haven't got Bittorrent, download the ABC client from here

http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/download.php

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

downloading at a steady 45k
    only 2 peers and 2 leachers on at the mo.. so i hope the persn with the compele copy doesn't go online..
    if I get the full thing and there is no complete copys avaible post back here and I'll fire up my full copy of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

The more people who are downloading it the faster it will download for you..its an awesome video,jaysus id have loved to have gone to that Rave....... ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I know well of how BT works
    But there is just 1 seed
    which means there is only 1 person who has the whole thing online.. but I'm sure one of the other 4 downloaders are closer to downloading it than me..

No complete copys left online now :(
    hope someone comes on soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

its downloadin for me at 24k right now connected to 2 peers :D

• Advertisement

Seeds is what you're after
    stuck on 74% someone plase come back online with it fully :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Did you lads manage to download the whole lot of this yet?

Advertisement