Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any reccomendations

• 25-11-2004 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Howdy

I'm studying in the UK at the moment. Next year I am doing an industrial year so I will have to work for the full year :)

Not really fussy about where I go but wouldn't mind getting back to Ireland for it (I save more money that way:) ).

Anyways... since I'm in the UK the jobs are all from companies based in the uk. Does anyone know of what companies take students on yearly placements in Ireland? I'm studying software engineering.

Already have the obvious ones such as Microsoft, Sun, Oracle and so on.

I finished a national cert last year and have about 14 months industrial experience already. Would it be worth my time applying for contractial positions?

Comments

Advertisement