Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster v Glasgow

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

it takes a few regular posters keeping it on the front page and then it attracts a few passers by...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

Actually i'm like that too....i give this little running commentary in my mind that sometimes manifests itself audibly....much to my embarrassament! :D

daveirl wrote:

Well it's been very quiet on the email group (think everyone has gone to munsterfans) and it's good to get much quicker responses here.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

I love it :p
    Some good old rugby banter and it all started from Leinster V Glasgow.
    Hope the Forum gets even busier around the 6nations

RuggieBear wrote:
    Actually i'm like that too....i give this little running commentary in my mind that sometimes manifests itself audibly....much to my embarrassament! :D

He he. Im too busy screaming at pretty much everyone and anyone.
    Offering some sound advice from the side line and cursing them when they dont do it and make a cockup "told ya"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

Nukem wrote:
    I love it :p
    Some good old rugby banter and it all started from Leinster V Glasgow.
    Hope the Forum gets even busier around the 6nations

Yep.....one of these days we'll be bigger than the soccer forum......not!!!!! :D

actually i might just pimp irishrugby@yahoogroups.com......it's an email group thingie set up by a friend of mine (Michael, you met him at the SA game Uberwolf). Can be good fun but has gotten a bit quiet recently. You can sign up here if interested at http://www.geocities.com/michaelsrugby/

It's handy for those in jobs with no access to the internet but still have email.

daveirl wrote:

I'm terrible at that bloody predictions compo....don't know what the hell is wrong with me but i always finish in the bottom half....

One of the resons i've avoided munsterfans is i'm not sure i could avoid trolling.... ;)

Pimping accomplished-ya got yourself one mo hoe :p

good stuff....think michael has to authorise you so that might take a day or two...

• Advertisement

RuggieBear wrote:
    good stuff....think michael has to authorise you so that might take a day or two...

This is not a problem.Take your time still have Boards.ie :p

no worries then...... :D

Advertisement