Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest Broadband?

• 26-11-2004 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have eircoms broadband business enhanced at the moment, its 2mb up and 256kb down, with a 24:1 content.

Think I'm changing to IBB's 3mb Brezze, but want to know if theres anything else out there faster. I'm based in Dublin 9, on the Northside.

:confused:
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

well the fastest in ireland is www.cablesurf.com 9mbps for €40 but it's only available in dungarvin (where's that i hear you say, well i dunno :p).

i think IBB will be the fastest you'll get in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bass.exe

Dungarvan is a little bit south-west of Waterford. Bah... why the hell doesn't the Dublin area get 9Mb broadband? And for €40!! No cap.... sometimes you just want to sit down and cry....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

I think they've had BB there since the mid-nineties?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's a crime, really it is. it's like having a fully stock hospital in a third world country that could cure and save 100,000 people a year but the hospital is private.

Advertisement