Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune from the club in Blade

Options
  • 07-12-2000 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Does anybody have in their possession (as MP3 or WAV), the tune from inside the club in Blade. It is called "Confusion - Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix". The original version was by New Order, but it is the one that is 10 minutes and 12 seconds long that I am after. Please help me!!!!!

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I found it on Napster beyond that I cant help.

Didnt Underworld have something to do with it too?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

get the recent remix by public domain

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

look for Blade - Rave, on Napster.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have been lookin for it as well cant get it any where.But member the fella from ultasonic he does a mc over the tune.U can get that one.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

...and listen to some knob-jockey rapper ruin a perfectly good techno-tune. smile.gif

I hate that remix of it almost as much as I hate that "Let tell you about my life" tune they are playing over the Dont Drink And Drive car ad (bleurgh!)

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement