Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to see ash?

Options
  • 06-12-2000 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to see Ash this december?Should be a cool concert.
    Support band 'Snow Patrol' are also good.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

WHERE AND WHEN?!?!?!?!?!

Ash in the Point about 3-4 years ago was one of my favourite gigs ever!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Well i am going to see them on the 19th december at dolans , i think they are on in the point a few days before or after.check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

*PZZZZZT* don't tell kaiser this but dolans won't let him in ... there is a sorta dress code ... in that you can't come dressed as a knacker ... plus he is underage and gets ****ed on a barmans fart :-)

Kharn should come down to the dolans gig ... gonna be much better than point

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

WTF do I wanna go to Limerick for??? wink.gif

I might go to the Point - I'll have to see.

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I'll hopefully head along

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Khan:
    *PZZZZZT* don't tell kaiser this but dolans won't let him in ... there is a sorta dress code ... in that you can't come dressed as a knacker ... plus he is underage and gets ****ed on a barmans fart :-)

</font>

*PZZZZT* Don't tell lord kahn but he can't get in to dolans dressed as marilyn manson again....i mean the leather S & M gear was a bit too far... tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by --Kaiser--:
    *PZZZZT* Don't tell lord kahn but he can't get in to dolans dressed as marilyn manson again....i mean the leather S & M gear was a bit too far... tongue.gif</font>

yeah thank god I am Lord Khan too though

D'oh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

ash are playing the temple bar music centre on sunday 17th dec with snow patrol : 12.50 looks a decent nite...

johnor

Advertisement