Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked?

Options
  • 01-12-2000 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Who do you lot think are the absolute pits - the worst 'musical' act around today...?

Westlife? Britney? ... who?

G'wan ... vent your spleen!

bard2.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

It's so hard to narrow it down!..there's so many sucky pop groups!

It has to be westlife most recently with their 'oh we're so proud to be compared to the Beatles'.

That really annoyed me, Westlife might deserve another chance, when they learnt to write their own (decent) songs, and play their own instruments, then AND ONLY THEN can they call themselves a band!!!

Louis whoeverthe****heis, needs to stop trying to create teeny-bopper pop groups just on the back of BoyZones 'success'....they're all killing the music industry...as i think Bono, and George Michael recently said somewhere (correct me if im wrong).

Bucon.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Laeds.. 2 names come to mind, even worse than them imho, Tom Jones & Space, I FÚCKIN HATE THEM.. and its not for want of trying to listen.. i give all music a chance but the just go through me.. PAINFULLY..

"LOSE me.. Hate me.. SMASH me..
    ERASE me.. KILL me.."

nine inch nails - eraser

|Chief|...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Personality wise those fu(kin ballbags like Wyclef Jean and Puff Daddy and that sh!te really gets on my t!ts though I like the music. Just shut the fu(k up and perform!

I hate all that teenage angst riden sh!te but only when they try to be deep and meaningfull about it an that.

I mean Limp Bizkit singing "talkin bout my generation"? the man must be at least a generation above his fans. Seems just a bit silly to me. Even if i liked the song its more the sentiments behind songs and this "cool" image that iritates me. Who the fu(k is this geezer on TV telling me to paint my face and hate the world? When u think about it... these people have been put into the limelight and have decided that this is what they want to say to the world. i mean FFS! If people listen to me for my three minutes of fame im not gonna say "my gats full off slugs and my ***** is from the hood, i got the money and ive a big ****" you can be garaunteed of that!

That said I like the music like......jusr hate these fu(kin' "cool", self-obsessive, angst ridden ballbags.

Anyway Michael Bolton and that vien of ****e is terrible. Also dire straights. Also that geezer who sang la vida loca. ah there's so many it'd just go on and on and on...... Lot of sh!te music about.

Lotta sh!te people about.

PS- Damo cheers for teaching me how to burst the censor. You're star!

http://run.to/pile

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

I challenge anyone to top this:
    Brian "fupping muppety gimp" Kennedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

That utter ****, Louis something I think it is, who sings that ****ing song 'a little bit of Erica, a little bit of Tina' etc. et ****ing cetera.

He needs to have his intestines gouged out with a spoon - that song really gets me violent.

Oh and Peter Sarstedt for inflicting 'Where Do You Go To My Lovely?' on the world - he must die.

If I ever meet either of them they are ****ed - they have been warned smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Castor Troy:
    That utter ****, Louis something I think it is, who sings that ****ing song 'a little bit of Erica, a little bit of Tina' etc. et ****ing cetera.
    </font>

That'll be German mambo 'star', Lou Bega, Castor... and yer right... he's a complete tosser!!
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    If I ever meet either of them they are ****ed - they have been warned smile.gif
    </font>

What... you rang them up ? You sent a warning in the post ? ... hehehe

I wonder if it would get me into trouble to suggest that Daniel O'Donnell taking a long walk off a short pier would be a good thing...

bard2.gif

I'm warning them here - it's their problem if they don't read boards.ie smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

well eminem and ricky martin should be forced to gnaw each other to death

[This message has been edited by C B (edited 01-12-2000).]

and then robbie williams should be made eat the leftovers before he gets bludgeoned to death by westlife who in turn would be burned at the stake in O'Connell St. directly after a public flogging

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by C B:
    well eminem and ricky martin should be forced to gnaw each other to death

[This message has been edited by C B (edited 01-12-2000).]
    </font>

lol, gnawing each other to death, now why didn't I think of that? smile.gif

• Advertisement

'cause your just not as warped as me biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

eek.gif"The Kelly Family" eek.gif

My god the father should be neutered to stop any more devil span escaping onto the earth!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

After much thought

Vengaboys

I'd be willing to do time for them. angryfire.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

BILLIE PIPER IS A MUSICAL GENIUS
    That is all...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

the ****ing spice girls ffs.
    will they please go away,thet are all bet and cant sing
    especially sport,she tyhibnks she madonna or something aaaaggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

OMG, every time i see those fags, called S CLUB 7 i find myself plotting their deaths, in the most intricate of ways. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

"All those who believe in Telekinesis, please raise my hand...."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's a tough one - there are so many to consider - Scatman John, Westlife, S Club 7, Steps...

For those of you who don't know, Louis Walsh has been a manager for years - he started with Linda Martin and Johnny Logan (I guess he had a thing for Eurovision winners) and only recently hit it big time with Boyzone. He's actually a pretty decent bloke (My mam knows him cause she's from Kiltimagh too).

Anyway. I head Britney and Christina both suck... wink.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

i actually like there tv show when im bored

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

You know the song "Everybody Everybody......." WHAT THE **** IS SHE UP TO
    You can count the freaking words in that song ffs she's not a singer shes a scratched record.

And as a whole all does dumbbass bands who play at GAA dinner dances and old age pensions thingys whose only istruments involve some really bad keyboard skillz and a rusty drum kit. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

LOL, I FU(KING HATE THAT SONG 'ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY!
    Everytime I hear that on the radio I just ****ing go insane or turn switch stations, cos she's a big fat cow who can't stop ****ing repeating herself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

Graig (Im such a big fu<kin stud and have to say my name at the start of everyone of my fu<ing songs)David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Billie Piper gives me the hirn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Dane Bowers.

or anything english and garage based.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

<*sigh*> Ah, Billie... <*/sigh*>

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

ocean color scene and all that crap that just lives in an age long long gone.
    i can't stand robbie williams
    i can't stand kula shaker
    i can't stand westlife
    eminem is understandable but i hate it.
    oasis are ****poor
    the list goes on...

i quite like billie.
    and britney totally rocks.
    oops is a super album....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GPO__GALWAY

the baha men do my head in smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

slipknot, surely the most overrated pile of **** ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

WHAT!
    SlipKnot fu<king rule you muppet!

"fu<k it all
    fu<k this world
    fu<k everything that you stand for
    don't belong
    don't exist
    don't give a sh1t
    don't ever judge me!"

Surfacing - Slipknot

Slipknot suck the sweat from a dead man's balls, and those lyrics are absolutely brutal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Can't comment on Slipknot having never heard their 'music', but those lyrics are a totally and absolutely unimaginative and pretentious pile of sh|te.

bard2.gif

Advertisement