Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

lets not go over the top this guy is probably only about fourteen (I formally withdraw my sarcasm)

Having said that my six year old son has written poems with more artistic merit than those lyrics. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by C B (edited 07-12-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well if he was writing those sort of lyrics at age 6 I'd be getting worried about him C B smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Actually i am 18 , and you all don't like slipknot 'coz you are all too old , you all probably go to daniel o'donnel concerts tongue.gif

Anyway people my age are supposed to listen to music that p1sses everyone off,
    like back in the 60's when everyone listened to led zeppelin and the rolling stones.

So there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

somebody please bother to reply to this stupid comment please. I can't even begin to imagine what must go through this guys head. Its too much man. argh i can't bring myself to believe that this guy is a. serious or b. is unaware of the stupidity of his post. I leave it to someone else to point out.

http://run.to/pile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

Bruther,

See what you mean, 'cos seeing as were all so old man we dont fit in like.

So there!!!!......What a great way to finish an argument, praise be to you kid ~grins~, its people like you that make life worth living.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

It has to be limp bizkit for the following reasons

a)They are carbon copies of the Chili Peppers, imitating a style they created and doing it very badly.
    b)They are soooo cool with the spelling of biscuit.
    c)They are pathetically commercial while at the same time trying to keep their die hard fan(s) happy (i.e. they performed a song with christina aguilera on the mtv awards and the next day the lead singer turns around and essentially says he hates her music and was "forced" to do it)

d) They cant fill venues on their own.
    e) Their songs are almost as bad as kid rock

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

A lot of good entries there.

I'm a Slipknot fan, but it's for reasons best kept to myself cause it'd take too long to explain - anyway, eachto their own, am I right?
    BTW, Kaiser - a good piece of advice is:
    When you're in a hole, stop digging... wink.gif

Limp Bizkit - some good tunes - Wes Borland is a gifted guitar player (next Tom Morello maybe?) and he can actually sing (he sang some tunes at Reading).
    However, they are such a commercial band it's painful (Yes, I'm very sorry I wasted my cash on Chocolate Starfish...!

What I really hate is Pop music - Steps can go and bite my sh!te (and the 3 chicky-boos can take my shaft).
    Westlife - underwear, utter underwear.

I've just had a sudden flash of inspiration!!!
    Bon fukin Jovi!
    Jesus CHRIST! Such larceny of under-garments! I'm shocked that they haven't been haulled off to jail before now for robbing pants off the clothes line!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

absolutely marvelous.
    Those lyrics have changed my life rolleyes.gif

"larceny of undergarments"
    lol smile.gif
    not all pop music is sh!te though just the kind of pretentious pop musician that thinks their really cool and artistic. (see eminem/ puff daddy/ robbie williams/ westlife for details)

Bands like S Club 7 and steps know that they are purveyors of mindless meaningless drivel but thats the fun of it. when you get sh!tfaced and go to a crap club you can make a complete ar$e of yourself dancing to this stuff.

Its pop, it's happy, it's frivolous, it'll be forgotten tomorrow don't think about it or get too upset about it.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by --Kaiser--:
    Actually i am 18 , and you all don't like slipknot 'coz you are all too old , you all probably go to daniel o'donnel concerts tongue.gif

Anyway people my age are supposed to listen to music that p1sses everyone off,
    like back in the 60's when everyone listened to led zeppelin and the rolling stones.

So there
    </font>

so are you saying that in ten years time you will not like that music anymore?

and don't ever try to compare that heap of mindless sh!t you typed to "Paint it Black".
    as for the led zeppelin comparison i think you should actually go and listen to some of their music 'cause it has nothing to do with angst.

Plus i formally reinstate my earlier sarcasm!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 El_Dude

Marlyn Manson cmom give the act a rest
    and limp Bisquit because there just so cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

To C B:
    I never said Led Zeppelins music had anything to do with angst ,but at that time tennagers loved Led Zeppelin ,while old (i.e. anyone over 30) people hated them and thought their music satanic.
    I'm not saying that in 20-30 years Slipknot will be thought of as "classic rock" ,but....

PS - Why did you withdraw your sarcasm when you thought i was 14? Don't you think 14 year olds understand sarcasm?

To Freak_Bruther:
    I am A) Not Serious ,jesus you guys need a sense of humour
    B) Totally aware of the stupidity of my post , and aware of the reaction by all you guys who hate Slipknot, which is the main reason why i wrote it.
    (Though i did think at least one person on boards besides me likes Slipknot.)

/me continues to dig hole....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BUBBLES18:
    Personally I think that The spicegirls suck dick they are all a pile of fat ugly looking ****ers.
    </font>

I wouldn't say they're fat OR ugly. I'd say that they're fairly low on musical talent though, and that's what counts here.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BUBBLES18:
    BRITNEY SPEARS she is such a *****, but EMINEM now he is the man!!!!

What do you think?
    </font>

Eminem is a cranky little kid with about as much musical talent as a squashed frog. Some of his lyrics are mildly amusing but overall, he's fairly sub-standard.

bard2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

eminem seems to have a little talent for rapping but he has bad music in my opinion. really annoying stuff.

slipknot, ha!
    marylin manson should be endorsed by mastercard he is that indebted to the man. he is one continuous marketing act.
    pathetic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've just noticed that Kaiser is from the "seventh circle of hell", clearly being inflicted with Slipknot 'music' is one of the more innovative punishments that Satan has come up with for this circle smile.gif

As for sucky sucking bands, anything R&B. Destinys Child are currently high on the list of "bands who need killing" in this respect.

Oh, and Richard Blackwood, who isn't even funny when he ISN'T singing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BUBBLES18

Personally I think that The spicegirls suck dick they are all a pile of fat ugly looking ****ers.

If I had 2 choose from Westlife or Britney Spears I would choose

BRITNEY SPEARS she is such a *****, but EMINEM now he is the man!!!!

What do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Slipknot = testosterone rage b0llocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

i have to speak up on behalf of bon jovi
    they may not 'rock' but they aint ****e.
    ffs kiving on a prayer, gowing down in a blaze of glory
    cmon classic stuff
    are am i getting old

Advertisement