Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limp Bizkit and Cold play WTF is going on here?

Options
  • 13-12-2000 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

meant to post this last week.
    but anyway ...
    read in hit parader that Limp bizkit are playing ALONG side Cold play are the news years gig ...

now come on COLD PLAY AND Limp BIZ kit ... granted Limp ain't the greatest show on earth but pairing with cold play what the hell happened there ... maybe I just answered my own question ... guess fred sold his sold to lucifer to become famous and now has to play with cold play to make up for it.

jeeze one gig I definitely will skip ... so what if it is in US

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Uggggh!Thats almost as bad as daphne and celeste supporting slipknot.....

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

i think you may have got your wires crossed. coldplay are on the same bill but its a travelling music festival in australia. i don't think they are playing together over this side of the world.

on and by the way i am going to this festival when i'm in sydney next year.

www.bigdayout.com.au

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Khan:
    guess fred sold his sold to lucifer to become famous and now has to play with cold play to make up for it.</font>
    it wasnt his soul he sold,just his integrity,and it wasnt to Lucifer.....

This is not a good day...to be a bad guy.

Advertisement