Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smashing pupkins

Options
  • 19-12-2000 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where i can get live shows from the pumpkins(i trying to find one of the last shows) i can't use napster.

stu_69@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

try that place in georges mall, they'll have it on tape i'm sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

well if you have access to Network 2 on the 28th dec at 3.20am ,you'll be able to catch and hour and a half of a concert.
    might not be mp3's but that female guitarist is a bit of a babe(in a weird kinda knee boot way) smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by davoc:
    that female guitarist is a bit of a babe(in a weird kinda knee boot way) smile.gif</font>

well i hope u were referring to the BASSIST,not the guitarist,who is most certainly a male,of oriental appearance(J.Iha).i had friends who mistook him for a girl in the vid for "today",they havent lived in down yet. and stick an "m" in the topic title!!

This is not a good day...to be a bad guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

i wasnt sure you see, as to what instrument she was playing -bass or electric- so i just assumed most people would take it that i was refering the the rather attractive female up along side the lads- she is though isnt she, ah gwan smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Alot of the Smashing Pumpkins fan site have there live stuff. Not sure which ones of hand but you could find out easily if you look. Also you can get bootlegs of all there live irish shows in any shady looking music store. Look for the yellow boxed tapes smile.gif.

thefanj.gif

Clan Acid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Oh yeah the bassist is hot aswell wink.gif!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

the bassist used to be in courtney loves band "hole"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

I thought James Iha was a girl in that Today video as well, he was wearing a dress and as for bassists don’t forget Darcy wink.gif they’ll be sadly missed.

Advertisement