Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex-Beautiful Losers Brian & Tom seek Drummer and Bassist

Options
  • 26-11-2004 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

The Guitarist and Singer from the late Beautiful Losers are looking for a totally commmited bassist and drummer. Bassist in the style of Interpol, Joy division etc and Drummer in the style of Jimmy Chamberlin. Must want to be musician for life no tourists please (not asking alot ha). Check out our stuff at www.beautifullosers.info for an indication of what this new band will sound like.

contact me on 0863684041 (Brian) or Tom on (0851408913)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

Thanks to everybody on here for the support we were given and phantom fm in general for playing our stuff so much, muchos muchos appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I've said it before and I'll say it again, ye'll be missed. :(

xm

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kevpatts

I can drum (i think), not great at bass though. Also, I have a bit of a drinking problem.

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

p.s. Maeve, nice pic. It really brings you left eye. Long live daniel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

cool man we have a drinking solution too. Give us a bell and we will jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

kevpatts wrote:
    oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

p.s. Maeve, nice pic.

Thanks.
    But what?! :confused:

kevpatts wrote:
    It really brings you left eye.

??
    xm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

Kev Patts, I agree you can drink however your drumming talents are as questionable as mine, at least I have a few bands on my CV.

Regarding the bass.....well your definatly as bad as me on it.

Brian, you should get Steve here to drum for you. He used to be F.ache's drummer, Moe will recommend him.

I'm glad you agree with me about our lack of musical talent steve.

I'm learning the spoons.

Kev

Jaysus Kev Pattison, last time I saw you eat you barely learnt the knife and fork.

Also why do we always say knife before fork?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bumblebeemouth

Yeah I totally whole heartedly recommend ste as a drummer, plus he's just as good looking as he is talented!!!

Well I dont mean to brag but I am very good looking so according to Bumblemoebeemouth, I must be at least half decent.

Sorry gotta go do my hair....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

where are all the drummers gone ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 evein

Ste K is still busy doing his hair......... :rolleyes:

Its takes a lot of hard work to get someone as bad looking as I was into the fine specimen I am now.....

Kev, do you have any spair gel, my hair is loike 'avin a mare of a BHD (bad hair day loike)'

shut up steve

Advertisement