Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MGS 3 Review at Eurogamer

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They seemed to be a little too harsh with the score. For gods sake there are monkeys in it and according to rule 23 about great game design 'all games with monkeys in them will be nothing less than brilliant'. You even get to catch them ape escape style. We know what will be keeping monkeyfudge entertained for a few weeks. It sounds great can't wait to get it. Have to wait for PAL version but at least I get it free and a little earlier than the everyone else.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

the score does indeed seem a bit harsh, but after reading the review they seem to LOVE it.

Frankly, i cant wait for this game, i loved both metal gears (yes, including mgs2, loved it)

frankly to say this p*sses all over mgs2 then giving it a score of 8/10 seems silly

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I'm a huge fan of the series too loved them all and this looks even better again. The graphics look better than MGS2, this must nearly have the PS2 at it's limit

Advertisement