Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am evil

Options
  • 26-11-2004 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Either way I'm still banned.

Still banned from Gaeilge too. An bhfuil cead agam dul isteach aris? Ta bron mor i mo chroi.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Really? Go to a comedy show, that might help.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

So at the moment you're banned from several fora and of course both mods must be in the wrong. Clearly.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

in the works of hector tá tú fu cked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

So at the moment you're banned from several fora

Nice use of the correct plural of forum, however "two fora" would be more accurate and less sensationalist than "several fora". Though I suppose "several" is technically correct given that it more than one.

and of course both mods must be in the wrong. Clearly.

Don't recall saying that. Just wandering "Cad e an sceal?" agus ca bfhuil me abalta mo gaeilge a practisail.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

EDiIT.

You were banned more than a week ago, my initial date of the 19/11/04 was incorect sorry

the mods in PI are banning and unbanning muppets everyday, they might need reminding, although going by your last post, I dont see how the forum would benefit from your presence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Bans have to be undone manually, PI is a busy forum. I'm sure unbanning you wasn't their top priority for the day.

Personally I'd leave you banned for an extra week. Bloody cheek of ye.

I prefer to think of it as 'thinking outside the box' rather than going off-topic, but I digress. Again.

beruthiels tagline had nothing to do with the topic being discussed in that thread, how is that thinking out of the box.

Topic: Anal Sex

Tagline: "Kiss my arse"

You see if you can spot the link.

not really considering that it was there long before the thread was.

and the fact that the statement was not entered into one of the posts in the thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

I cant speak for the Gaeilge Mods - but to quote you on the thread that you where re-banned from the Gaeilge Forum...
    I'm Irish born and bred and it's not my language. English is.

If its not your Language - why do you need access? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Tenuous. And who doesn't have personal issues? I assume being a person requires that you have some issues, no?

Think your way outta that box.

But you'd consider that a clear banning offence, would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

magpie wrote:
    Topic: Anal Sex

Tagline: "Kiss my arse"

You see if you can spot the link.

Wow :eek: Then again that tagline comes up for every post :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say she has PIs, but who knows what kind of effect having to read crap from the likes of you day in day out has?

If its not your Language - why do you need access?

Ba mhaith liom abalta an teanga beo a leabhairt, I have seen the light.

yes because the thread was going out of control and a previous poster mobile04 was banned just three or four posts up for doing the same thing.

I dont see how the forum would benefit from your presence.

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

magpie wrote:
    Nice use of the correct plural of forum, however "two fora" would be more accurate and less sensationalist than "several fora". Though I suppose "several" is technically correct given that it more than one.

Thanks for the Grammar rodeo.
    Don't recall saying that. Just wandering "Cad e an sceal?" agus ca bfhuil me abalta mo gaeilge a practisail.

Your topic states:
    Does the PI Mod have personal issues?

Which insinuates, in a satirical sense, that the Moderator whom banned you from personal issues must themselves be in the wrong. It would also follow reasonable logic that seeing as you also raised the issue of being banned from another forum in a thread where you're laying blame on a moderator for a poor call of judgment it implies the other moderator is again in the wrong.

It would probably help your case better if you simply PM'ed the moderators in question and asked them to remove your temporary bans in a corteous manner.

Bit late now though eh?

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'm hurt, no one commented on my humerous tit bit!

John

It would probably help your case better if you simply PM'ed the moderators in question and asked them to remove your temporary bans in a corteous manner.

Yes, but where's the fun in that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The normal method is you send a polite PM to the mod involved to give you access again and they do. The method where you come onto the feedback forum and act the smartarse probably will antagonise the mod more and highlight you as a potential troublemaker to other mods like me :rolleyes:

magpie wrote:
    the fun is getting let back in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

18938boards_cards_oppressed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

gandalf wrote:
    The normal method is you send a polite PM to the mod involved to give you access again and they do. The method where you come onto the feedback forum and act the smartarse probably will antagonise the mod more and highlight you as a potential troublemaker to other mods like me :rolleyes:

Oh dear, Magpie...looks like you've just made the list :eek:

magpie wrote:

edit that was a little strong

what do you hope to accoplish by being an attention whore other than pissing everyone else off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Sorry Lump, I didn't even notice when your humourous tit was bit ;)
    Hope it gets better soon

18938boards_cards_oppressed.jpg
    gotta love those cards!!!

What are you all gibbering about?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Advertisement

Well its like dealin with the guards, "sorry officer, yes officer I know I was wrong officer, I'll be headin straight home now officer etc."

I was banned for something harmless enough, but if you just say, fair cop, my bad, will try not to do it again etc. you'll be fine.
    In the meantime you should work on a need to know basis. As in, we don't need to know if you have personal issues (pardon the pun) with a mod. Thats why we can pm each other. So just pm the mod and stop replying to this thread, because the old saying, digging, hole, shovel is coming to mind!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement