Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Christmas Song

Options
  • 23-12-2000 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Tough call i know seeing as theyre all crap, but last night i was watching Rock Show on VH1 and there was this cool classical/rock instrumental by TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) that blew me away. It was called "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo". I only heard it once and it is already my favourite christmas song.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

chris rea - driving home for christmas
    john lennon - so this is christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

theres a few really good will oldham xmas numbers on the palace website at the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

X-Mas songs = Sentimental old pile of billox.
    Played to death every single year without fail, so much so - that you just want to go on an insane killing spree.

I'll stuff that christmas tree up your àrse if you don't turn that sh*te off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mr.equinox

SantaHoe wrote: »
    X-Mas songs = Sentimental old pile of billox.
    Played to death every single year without fail, so much so - that you just want to go on an insane killing spree.

I'll stuff that christmas tree up your àrse if you don't turn that sh*te off.

@ santahoe, Don't be such a Grinch :mad:

The best christmas song is defo "All i want for christmas is you" by Mariah Carey :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Best Christmas song, I think, So This Is Christmas by John Lennon. With a creditable mention for Fairytale of NY.

Best Christmas No1, I think, Power of Love by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

John Lennon Happy Xmas (War is Over)
    The Pogues Fairytale of New York

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Best Christmas song, I think, So This Is Christmas by John Lennon.

That'd be "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)", then ?

It's a song that's good enough to make me overlook the use of that "X" word in the title!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Low - Just like Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

For pete's sake people, this thread is 9 years old! Count 'em, nine years old! Please don't bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement